BKW means BKW Rent A Car Pte. Ltd., a Singapore company with its registered address at 120, Lower Delta Rd, #02-15, Singapore 169208
Site means the websites and applications owned or otherwise operated by BKW.
Use of the Site
- use the Site or its contents for any non-authorized commercial purpose (e.g. forward distribution or resale of bookings without permission);
- make any speculative, false, or fraudulent booking;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of the Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express prior written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Site or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Site;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- deep-link to any portion of the Site (including, without limitation, purchase paths) for any purpose without our express prior written permission;
- re-sell, use, copy, monitor (e.g. spider, scrape), display, download or reproduce any content or information, software, products or services available on the Site for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose;
- "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of the Site into any other website without our prior written authorization;
- deliver any unlawful (according to any and all applicable laws or regulations) postings to or through the Site, or any postings which advocate illegal activity;
- deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing material that could be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, profane, racist, discriminating, insulting, threatening, tortuous, harassing, hateful or otherwise objectionable;
- deliver or provide links to, any postings containing defamatory, slanderous, false or libelous material;
- deliver any posting that infringes or violates any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including, without limitation, copyrights, patents, trademarks, laws governing trade secrets, rights to privacy, or publicity;
- deliver any posting that you do not have a right to make available under law or contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- impersonate another person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to mislead, deceive, or defraud another;
- manipulate identifiers, including by forging headers, in order to disguise the origin of any posting that you deliver;
- use the Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair or otherwise interfere with the use of the Site or other users' computer equipment, or cause damage, disruption or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, any related website, other accounts, computer system, or networks connected to the Site, through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site, including harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others such as email addresses;
- engage in any deceptive practices intended to manipulate the organic Search Engine Results Page (SERP) or employ search engine optimization ("SEO") techniques considered to be against common search engine guidelines. SEO practices considered unethical, or "black hat" (aka "spamdexing") include, though are not limited to cloaking, meta data and title tags, content scraping, link schemes, Google bombs, keyword stuffing, hidden text and links, doorway and cloaked pages, link farming or schemes, blog comment spam, etc.;
- do anything else which could cause damage to the Site, BKW, Related Companies, and each oftheir employees and reputations, or would otherwise have a negative impact; or
- aid or abet any of the above.
Unless otherwise expressly permitted, websites may not hyperlink to any page beyond the homepage of the Site or frame the Site or any web page or material herein, nor may any entity hyperlink any aspect of the Site in an email for commercial purposes without the express written permission of BKW.
By making a reservation on the Site, you represent and warrant that you are not covered by any international sanction program.
If and when applicable, you will satisfy all your obligations, tax, withholding or otherwise as required by your country of residence.
BKW may use proprietary or third party technology on pages of its Site to keep the Site safe from malicious attackers or anyone who abuses the Site.
Last updated: 01-08-2020 11:26